Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What have I been up to?

Hello All,

Over the past few weeks I have been busy, busy with multiple projects. I have been working closely with 3 brides whose weddings are coming up. One is Sarah who was the cocktail gown winner from my trunk show. I cannot wait for you to see her dress!

I've been working very hard at totally re-branding my business. This takes a lot of time, effort, prayer, and patience. It's taken me a while to really focus and decide what direction I want Chaviano Couture to take. I'm working on a new website/blog, planning two fantastic photo shoots. One with my personal wedding photographer Garrett Nudd ( If you don't know him and his wife Joy, you should, they are fabulous), and secondly with the amazing team at Our Labor of Love( I can't say enough about how wonderful they are)

Get ready to see a whole lot of things happen over the next few months, including a big announcement!! I want you to know that there will be changes, but they are for the better, and my business will be more than just about making fabulous dresses.

I have been blessed beyond words over the last few months. So many people have been an inspiration to me and for that I am so very, very grateful! I look forward to sharing all the happy news soon, so stay tuned.

I encourage you to keep pressing forward in your business and in your personal life, God has big plans for you!

Warmest, Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment